Another fun DIY from our monster birthday party were these little monster favor bags! These are a really simple craft!
- Solid color bags (mine are from Hobby Lobby)
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
1) Trace circles for the eyes. Trace larger circles on white paper and smaller ones on the black construction paper. Glue the smaller ones onto the bigger white circles. Use whatever you have around the house for tracing! These are monsters — no need for perfection!
2) Cut teeth out of the white construction paper.
3) Cut little ears out of construction paper – you can use the colors of your choice for this!
4) Glue everything onto your bag. That’s it!
I went a step further and labeled each bag on the back with just a regular name label.
Inside the bags were the following monster favors along with a few treats and some mini play-doh:
Monster Squirt Ball: here
Monster Beach Ball: here
Monster Stickers: here
These favor bags were the easiest of the favors and turned out cute! I like that the monsters look super friendly and fun and the favors were a hit too.
Looking for more?